cuisine-spirit.com
baitronAvatar de baitron172 billets | Profil Recherche Google

ce blog tous
Derniers billets Connexion
Archives

oemie

25/04/2018

Silver demand for global photovoltaic industry increased by 19% in 2017

The survey shows that the increase in demand last year was mainly due to the record increase in the photovoltaic industry. The demand for silver paste for manufacturing solar cells increased from 79.3 million ounces in 2016 to 94.1 million ounces in 2017, an increase of approximately 19% over the same period of last year.

The survey shows that the increase in demand last year was mainly due to the record increase in the photovoltaic industry. The demand for silver paste for manufacturing solar cells increased from 79.3 million ounces in 2016 to 94.1 million ounces in 2017, an increase of approximately 19% over the same period of last year.

In contrast, in 2014 and 2015, the demand for silver in the photovoltaic industry reached 51.8 million ounces and 59.2 million ounces, respectively.

The author of the survey wrote: "China has once again become a major source of growth, accounting for more than half of global solar panel installations last year, while Europe and India have also achieved sustained growth."

The survey also pointed out that the silver powder used in the photovoltaic industry is now more and more commercialized, which has an adverse effect on the profitability of the manufacturer. The amount of silver used by the industry is still rising, but a large part of this is due to the increase in installed capacity. XCR3512XL-12PQ208I

As for China's photovoltaic industry, the survey shows that last year, domestic production accounted for 20% of the demand for positive silver paste, which fully met the demand for silver paste on the back. "As the quality continues to increase, we believe that the market share of domestic positive silver paste will continue to increase this year," the survey pointed out.

The survey further shows that last year, Indian PV cell manufacturers imported 15 tons of silver paste because there is no silver used in the solar industry in China.

Overall, the survey found that about 76% of silver demand in the photovoltaic industry last year was for front-side coatings, and the remaining 24% for backside coatings. In 2016, these percentages were 81% and 19% respectively. FDN360P

In 2017, the weighted average silver content of each battery remained stable at approximately 0.13 grams. In the long run, increasing efficiency will reduce the amount of silver needed to produce 1 watt, but due to the strong growth in demand for solar energy and the time required to adopt this new technology in commercial applications, it will not be in the short term. Have a significant effect.